Verdantix HSE Innovation Awards
The prestigious Verdantix HSE Innovation Awards will recognize the people and organizations who are instrumental in launching successful, innovative technologies which facilitate management of the HSE function to deliver superior results. There is no fee to apply. Winners of the 2017 awards were Louisiana-Pacific, Comcast, Kinder Morgan, Nestlé, Fiat Chrysler, Potash Corp, Teva Pharmaceuticals, UCOR, Transnet Engineering, Total and Emerson Electric. The awards are divided into eleven industry categories:
• Construction and building materials
• Consumer products and services
• Energy services and infrastructure
• Food and beverages
• Mining and natural resources
• Pharma and healthcare
• Public sector
• Transport and logistics
• Upstream oil and gas
Note that technology and service providers who helped deliver the project are also recognized in the awards.
Verdantix is accepting nominations relating to a wide range of HSE technologies including the following:
• HSE data analytics
• Intelligent sensor networks for hazard communications
• Drones for industrial inspections and accident investigations
• Telematics and in-vehicle monitoring systems for improved driver safety
• Mobile devices running HSE mobile apps
• HSE software platforms
• Wearable sensors for worker safety
• Monitoring systems for worker fatigue and health risk assessment
• Virtual reality safety training
• RFID tags and QR codes for chemicals inventory tracking
• Digital permit to work systems
• Environmental data management, analysis and modelling
• Software for social compliance and stakeholder engagement
Firms or their suppliers can submit their project information via the Verdantix Awards online survey. The deadline for submissions is January 14 and finalists will be informed by January 28. Winners will be announced at the Verdantix HSE Innovation Gala Awards Dinner on March 14 at the London Marriott Hotel Twickenham. You do not need to be a Verdantix client to participate.
THE JUDGING PANEL
The judging panel will be chaired by Verdantix CEO David Metcalfe and will include Verdantix Global Head of Research Rodolphe d’Arjuzon and 5 external experts to be announced. No projects associated with members of the judging panel or their organization will be accepted as nominations.
COMING TO THE VERDANTIX SUMMIT & AWARDS DINNER?
To book your room at the London Marriott Hotel Twickenham, click here.